The Accelerate, Technical Training and Job Placement program assists students while they earn their certificate or two-year degree at one of six Northern New Mexico Colleges.
The program utilizes pro-active advising, unique and effective developmental math classes, career readiness training, and paid student internships to improve graduation and job placement rates.
Enroll in a designated degree and/or certificate program at Luna Community College, New Mexico Highlands University, Northern New Mexico University, Santa Fe Community College, University of New Mexico – Los Alamos, or University of New Mexico – Taos and Accelerate offers:
- Tuition assistance, tutoring, and credit for basic-level math classes, plus a stipend
- A dedicated career advisor/coach who works one on one with students on any issue that gets in the way of school work
- Networking events to meet other students and regional employers
- Career readiness training to enhance professional skills before graduation, plus stipends for completion
- An opportunity to apply for a paid Fellowship while going to school